Wednesday, September 22, 2010

He's playing games!

The super master; the one whom I am trying to find; is playing games with me. To each and every thing that I've said that I won't work upon in my life; I am being forced to do it. Here is a very short part of it:

1) Mumbai - I had said I won't leave mum; BAM! No more Mumbai for me.
2) Workplace - I had a strong notion about not working in places which banned sites like orkut and FB - The master has it again - spending 12 hours a day at a place which doesn't allow many such sites!
3) Arial Font: I simply had pledged not to look at a doc in Arial font; I used to change it to some other font and read it. And as the master dictated; I am doomed to work in a document which doesn't accept any font other than Arial!
4) Teaching: I had sworn long before; in front of my mother; I wont ever teach a full fledged class like she does; well, though it was more by my choice; but the master made me take a class!

Lets see what more is in store; for the time being - I've stopped stating any thing with the trailing line "I swear I won't do it ever in my life!".

Dear Master, as I said earlier too - lets play!

2 comments: